Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.Full-day tour of Dublin’s north coast and Malahide Castle & Gardens:
• This activity involves walking outdoors, and up and down some stairs. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• Flash photography is prohibited inside the Malahide Castle.
• Indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
• Itinerary activities are subject to change due to weather conditions and may run in reverse order.
• Please notify Travel Support
when you book this trip if you have any dietary restrictions that may affect your participation in this activity.
Welcome reception sample appetizer menu:
• Battered shrimp tempura king prawns with garlic and saffron aioli
• Warm goat cheese tartlet with honey-pickled beetroot
• Chickpea and coriander falafel with cucumber and mint tzatziki
• Irish oak-smoked salmon and a slice of baby new potato with chive creme fraiche
• Pea and mint bruschetta with aged parmesan cheeseGala dinner sample menu:Adult’s menu:
• Duck liver parfait served with apple and grape chutney and toasted brioche
A choice of:
• Herb-crusted salmon served with spring onions, crushed potatoes and lemon dill butter sauce
• Roast beef strip loin served with roasted potatoes, red wine jus and caramelized shallots
• Bramley apple and red-berry oat crumble with vanilla ice creamChildren’s menu:
• Homemade soup (chef’s choice)
A choice of:
• Pasta with tomato sauce or Bolognese sauce
• Irish pork sausages served with creamy mashed potatoes, gravy and garden peas
• Luxury chocolate and vanilla ice cream with a fan wafer and sprinkles